Policies and Information
We are excited to have you stay with us!
- Chef’s choice breakfast included.
- Two night stay required.
- Children age 16+ welcome.
- No smoking or vaping on the premises.
- Self check in after 4PM. Check Out 10AM.
- Full payment required to book and hold reservation.
- Your preferred room may be changed to maximize availability.
- Quiet, well behaved dogs accepted with all vaccinations are accepted for a $150 cleaning fee. We cannot heat or store pet food. Dogs may not be left unaccompanied in the rooms.
- No refrigerators or microwaves in rooms, except for the carriage house.
- Due to the nature of our permit, alcohol not purchased from us may not be consumed outside of your room. We do have an extensive wine selection. Check out or speakeasy! Give us a call prior to your stay to see if we can stock your favorite!
Full payment to be received prior to arrival. Payment refundable up to 30 days prior to reservation for $300 cancellation fee. Cancellations inside of 30 days of stay are nonrefundable and non-transferrable. Things happen! We are happy to make a date change to your reservation at no charge! After you select to change the date, the payment is nonrefundable. Rescheduled stay must occur within one year of original reservation.
Reservations made within 30 days of stay require at least 7 days notice to cancel and a 50% cancellation fee. Cancellations within 7 days are nonrefundable.
We are following recommendations from the CDC and health department to make sure your stay is safe.
Allergies and Sensitivities
- We do not spray fragrance.
- Food allergies: We can make modifications for $10 fee/per person/day. We will do our best to accommodate you and protect against the allergen. However, we cannot guarantee food will be free from cross contamination.
Let us know what else we can do to make your stay more magical!